Few errors and missing includes in 19/06/2005 snapshot

Hi everyone!

As I was very interested in the return to the original central point
behavior, I downloaded today's snapshot, here are the errors and missing
includes I encountered using visual C++ 6.0 :

(no, I didn't make a diff of files)

/lib:
dia_dirs.c
line 221 : declare GQuark msg_quark at beginning of function (C++ism)

dia_xml.c
'dia_message_filename' undefined
add #include "dia_dirs.h"

element.h
line 68&70 : remove the NULL, before &width_range
this way width range goes into "gpointer extra_data" and not
"PropEventHandler event_handler", see definition in properties.h line
204

/app:
load_save.c
'dia_message_filename' undefined
add #include "dia_dirs.h"

render_eps.c
'dia_message_filename' undefined
add #include "dia_dirs.h"

/plug-ins: (I didn't compile them because I don't actually needed them)
most of plug-ins miss 'dia_message_filename' (stops on this error, I
won't tell you if they compile correctly)

Maybe those errors only come from CVS changes that were not commited in
the snapshot, maybe not...

It's great I can place text where I want in boxes, no more being
bothered by the central point being magnetic on full shape.

I noticed autogap no more works on an object I made. It's a fork from
the zigzagline with some text properties and where you can add connexion
points on right click, I'll look what changed in orth_conn and
zigzagline, but if you can point me directly what I missed so it no more
works, it would be great. (don't spend time on it, just throw an idea, I
may find fast when I look about it.)

Have a nice day!

Regards,

Clément Bègue