Re: XML to diagram

Murtaza Chiba wrote:

Hello,
  I am looking for a way to specify a network diagram in a simple XML
format and have the tool produce a network diagram viewable on the
web.  Is it possible with DIa?  If not, is anyone aware of the
existence of such a tool?
Do you want to "handwrite" your XML and produce some viewable Output with the tool only?
If this is really the case try the combination of xslt and svg.

If I misunderstood you in a way, that you want to draw a diagram and create XML as an output -
disregard my answer. I'm new to dia and not an expert in this field.

Ludger Merkens

Thanks,
Murtaza