dia fonts

well i really like dia and find it a lot more useful than inkscape. maybe it's just me but dia makes it cake to make simple diagrams like phasors and sine waves. my main peeve right now is the lack of support for font formatting. i'm running dia 0.94 on a debian unstable system and would really like to see support for subscripts and superscripts as well as special characters like greek and such. i could just really use the degree, omega, and a number of other things involved in creating electrical diagrams. also an improvement to the circuit symbols would be nice. there are more and having to go into ChemEng to find a sine voltage source is a little more than i like. again, awesome work, and thanks for your considerations.