Feature request

Hello,

I found some very usable extension for tool designed to draw diagrams. I mean objects connected with not a real auto-route connector, but simple straight, or maybe a curve connector. I also meant of something like attaching this connector not only at borders, but also at the centre of the object. I draw UML diagrams very often, and such request would be very nice to make diagrams more readable. What do you think?

Greetings,
Pawel Garbacz