Re: Line Thickness in UML Diagrams

On Mon, 27 Jan 2003, Alexander Schmid wrote:
Hello everybody,

I´m drawing UML Class Diagrams using the dia tool. These Diagrams are
going to be exported to .eps and included in a PostScript (TeX) document.

The Problem I have is the following: I cannot adjust the line size (its
thickness) of any of the UML objects (class, any arrows....). Is this
wanted by the developers of dia, or can this be changed? Can anybody tell
me how to get around this?

That is (another) shortcoming of the UML classes.  They don't really play
nice with a lot of the standard properties.  They're overall old and crufty
and badly in need of updating.  Most of them just have a #define for their
linewidth which you could change, but it's a global def.  They also need
colors and such.  Patches would be welcome (against CVS), but I don't have
the time to fix these things myselves until after the upcoming release.

-Lars