De: dia-list-admin gnome org [mailto:dia-list-admin gnome org]En nombre
de Lars Clausen
Enviado el: jueves, 16 de enero de 2003 13:20
Para: dia-list gnome org
Asunto: Re: resizing objects fails

On Thu, 16 Jan 2003, Jan Kester wrote:
I would say wrapping. If all the sizes are adapted automatically by the
amount of text, you get a very odd looking diagram. Boxes should all be
equal size, font size should remain the same as well to create a nice
diagram. I really like it the way visio does it (which I guess is a good
example for the dia-project).

Not having access to a Visio here: What does it do when there's more text
in the box than will fit?  Extend it vertically?

-Lars

Regards, Jan