RE: UML sheet incomplete?

Chris, did you check the aggregation object? It's part of the
UML sheet.

In my installation, the Aggregation and Association objects have the same
icon in the sheet.  I _hadn't_ tried the Aggregation because it looked
wrong.  Thanks for the pointer.

If you think that something needs to be added to the UML sheet,
please provide a reference to the UML standard (available from
http://www.omg.org).

Thanks for the pointer.  I'll check it out in more detail.

Regarding the arrow orientation: It looks like your
associations have too many segments, click with the middle
mouse button on the segment you want to delete (e.g. the one
with the arrow). Select "Delete segment" from the menu.
The arrow should point in the right direction now.

I tried adding and deleting segments and didn't have any luck getting the
arrows straightened out but just now it seems to have worked; I guess either
Dia or I were tired the other day.  Thanks.

                                      Chris