Re: Documenting plugins

On Monday 28 April 2003 19:53, Alan Horkan wrote:
On Mon, 28 Apr 2003, Philippe Faes wrote:
Is there now (or will there be pretty soon) a standard format for
documenting plugins? I mean documentation for the end-user, not the
inline documentation of the source code.

No one is working on anything like that at the moment.

Are you looking for documentation of any plugin in particular?

Alan Horkan
http://advogato.org/person/AlanHorkan/

I'm sorry I haven't made myself clear enough:
I'm working on what I call the SmartListProp right now.
see thread: http://mail.gnome.org/archives/dia-list/2003-April/msg00135.html
After that I'll do a "digital module" (DigMod) plugin. My DigMod plugin may
include some non-trivial features, which I'd like to document (a little bit).
If no other standards are agreed upon, I'll just dump the documentation in a
README file...
So I'd like to WRITE some doc, not read it. It might be usefull for plugin
writers to document their own plugins, especially if a whole bunch of obscure
plugins show up in the future.

Thanks.
PhF