Re: noise: Freetype and Windows

At 23:34 28.10.02 +0000, Tor Lillqvist wrote:
It is currently broken (just once more: please read 'Heads up on
Pango Head') cause it uses fontconfig which appears to work on X
but IMHO needs a complete rewrite to fit into the win32 platform.

But it's only HEAD of Pango that uses fontconfig; shouldn't pangoft2
in the pango-1-0 branch still work fine? Does Dia really require GTK+
and Pango HEAD?

Pango/FT2 1.0 should work but IMHO Dia not even requires Pango/FT2
on win32 at all. Additionally at least I don't plan to do any
porting to use a library whiches future portability is
questionable ...