Re: Dia shapes for chemistry

On Tue, 22 Oct 2002, Curt Crandall wrote:

Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 05:30:12 -0700 (PDT)
From: Curt Crandall <ccrandall77 yahoo com>
To: dia-list gnome org
Subject: Re: Dia shapes for chemistry

You may also want to look at ChemML.  I don't have the
URL, but I'm sure you can find it on Google.  It's an
XML technology and from what I understand you can
download the appropriate DTD (or is it a XML Schema
now?) and your browser should be able to transform the
XML into graphical representations of chemicals... or
so I've been told.  I'm planning on using MathML and
ChemML for a website I'm throwing together soon.

ChemML is just a markup, you will still need a program of some sort and
for display in a browser you would need a ChemML plugin.

http://www.webcontentaccessibility.org/science.html