fatal error

Hi everybody,

that's my problem: i write my .shape files and put them in /root/.dia/shape/PF/; i write my PF.sheet and put it in /root/.dia/sheet/.

when i start dia, PF is in the selection list, but if i select it i have the following message: "Application 'dia' (process 12593) has crashed due to a fatal error. (Segmentation fault)".

Any suggestion?

Thnx.

Attilio.

----
Prendi GRATIS l'email universale che... risparmia: clicca qui

Sponsor:
Cerchi una vera occasione? Trovala su eBay,il mercato online del mondo.
Clicca qui