Re: Any chance you could help this guy? [Re: UML module hackery (fwd)] (fwd)

only about a week since this question was asked but anyway.

see anser below.

 --- Alan Horkan <horkana tcd ie> wrote: >

As the most expert person I know when it comes to
linguistics,
localisation and internationalisation issues i was
wondering if perhaps
you could help me answer this guys question.

I will forward your reply to the Dia mailing list.

I think this mostly affects
languages with complex ligature and letter form
rules, ie Arabic,
Devanagri or Thai;

Point of order, Mr. President.  Devanagri is the
script and Hindi is the
language.  :)

P.S. BTW, have you come across Tamil fonts
anywhere, or a Tamil IM?  I
haven't gotten any further than
http://www.aczone.com/itrans/, but maybe
there's a more promising effort?