Re: 0.92 rc2 fails to follow the gnu coding standards

At 20:51 24.05.02 -0700, Hugh Daniel wrote:
[...]
ahost$ ./app/dia --version
Error on option --version: unknown option.
Run './app/dia --help' to see a full list of available command line options.

Just a bug. IMHO it's not that fundamental for a GUI program to
not have these options but they may be handy sometimes. Best
if you could put a respective bug report in bugzilla.

 I know it's simple, but it's one of the first things I check to see
if the GNU coding standards have been read and used.  They are quite
good so long as you ignore the part about not doing man pages...

Are you about to put an official testimonial on Dia ? Are you the
one to interpret what RMS has written ? Please keep in mind that
Dia was quite useable _before_ it became a GNU program. And not
anyone working on a program being under the GPL may agree on most
of the parts of the GNU Coding Standards. IMHO they are
a bit rusty if taken too serious ...

Or are you looking for another program for
        'Testing & Project mis-Management'
Than _please_: look somewhere else.

Regards,

        Hans