Dia 0.90 on Solaris

Hi,

I'm trying to build Dia 0.90 on Solaris. I get the following error:

        $ ./configure --prefix=/usr/local/dia-0.90 --with-libart-prefix=/usr/local/libart
        [...]
        Configuration:
                Source code location:   .
                Compiler:               cc

                Libart (AA rendering, png export):      yes

                Gnome support:                          no
                Build bonobo component (not supported): no
                Gnome-print support (not recommended):  no

                Python support:                         no
                (LIMITED) Freetype support:             no

        Unicode not present. This will NOT build.
        Now type make to build dia.
        $
        $ gmake
        [...]
        cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. [...] -c diagramdata.c
        cc: Warning: illegal option -finline-functions
        cc: Warning: illegal option -fstrict-aliasing
        "./charconv.h", line 149: cannot find include file: <unicode.h>
        "./charconv.h", line 150: syntax error before or at: unichar
        "./charconv.h", line 150: warning: old-style declaration or incorrect type for: unichar
        "./charconv.h", line 192: syntax error before or at: charconv_utf8_get_char
        "./charconv.h", line 192: warning: old-style declaration or incorrect type for: charconv_utf8_get_char
        "./handle.h", line 22: warning: forward declaring enum: _HandleId
        "./handle.h", line 23: warning: forward declaring enum: _HandleType
        "./handle.h", line 24: warning: forward declaring enum: _HandleMoveReason
        "./handle.h", line 25: warning: forward declaring enum: _HandleConnectType
        "diagramdata.c", line 429: warning: operands have incompatible pointer types: op "=="
        cc: acomp failed for diagramdata.c
        [...]
        $

What is this <unicode.h> file? Why is it needed? Could someone
help me work around this problem?

Dimitri