Re: XFig vs. dia 5:1

Hi,

thanks for your comments.

On Sun, Jul 14, 2002 at 03:33:55PM +0100, Alan Horkan wrote:
i assume you did find the dashed lines feature which is set from the
bottom of the toolbox window.

I meant hatches in respect to area, not line style.

Any shapes in particular?  I like drawing new shapes for Dia when i am
not too busy.

No, nothing in particular, but it would be cool too just use
the XFig stuff.

If you can reproduce these crasher bugs please file them in
bugzilla.gnome.org
If you can run a debugger and send (as a link not as an attachment)
stack traces i am fairly sure Cyrille said he was willing to look at
them.

That's what I did successfully in the past, but it's a
matter of time - sometimes I just have to finish a diagram
:-)

interoperability might be a better way to spend coding effort but to each
his own, good luck if you do decide to port it.  "XFig versus Dia" this is
not a fight, if both work well together and both allow people to get stuff
done and choose the best software for the job then we all win.  (i am
probably taking you too literally).

As always in free software, I meant this to be productive
competition and not a "fight".

Cheers!