Re: xfig_import problem

On Tue, 20 Aug 2002, Sebastien Schneider wrote:
Hello,

I'm new dia user, I try it on windows platform, and it seems to work very
fine, and I discover that it can import/export xfig files !  So I want to
use it to replace my old xfig and to reuse my xfig figures and build
more, but I got a problem, with 0.90 version, while importing xfig file
that has text in it.  In fact, an assertion fail in file xfig-import at
line 901 (I report the bug on the bugtracker, but don't know if the
report was ok). The bug seems easy to patch, maybe just by removing the
assertion !  I would be glad to try to patch it myself, but I can't build
dia on windows platform :-(

Thanks for the report!  It does indeed seem to work with taking out the
assertion.  The newest CVS has xfig text import working.

-Lars