Re: dependency glitches

On Wed, 07 Aug 2002, Hans Breuer wrote:
Hi Lars and Steffen,
while trying to compile current cvs Dia I stumbled
over two recently added 'features'

lib/paper.c #includes ../app/
to get on prefs

Fixed.

plug-ins/svg/svg-import.c
#include "../objects/standard/create.h"

Fixed.

#include "../objects/custom/shape_info.h"

Not yet fixed.

[...]
If we start to throw in dependencies where ever they just
appear to be simplest solution sooner or later (probably
sooner) we'll have a dependency tree which looks like
a wool-ball.

So I guess having plug-ins/xfig/xfig-*.c depend on app/groups.h is a no-no
as well?  Is there any reason why groups aren't in lib anyway? Seems like a
non-UI feature.

-Lars