Re: Diagram tree window - patch (Was: Re: xml-i18n and a new feature)

Le jeu, nov 01, 2001, à 12:00:35 +0100, Hans Breuer a écrit:

Already compiled and slightly modified (I did not like the View menu
in the toolbox, so 'Diagram Tree' is moved to the file menu (similar
to what The Gimp does with 'Dialogs').

yes (not to mention that there's an i18n glitch, I was blessed with two file
menus (both localised)...)

Also applied small portatbility fixes (g_snprintf), include the
correct headers etc.

Nice feature, I'm ready to apply it to cvs if no-one complains ...

Go for it !

Thanks a lot, Jose. This thing rocks.

        -- Cyrille

I hope I'll have time on Sunday (perhaps?) to do the xml-i18n-tools ==>
intltools transition. That should help a lot to do a crufectomy in sheets/

--
Grumpf.