Re: How can i create a new digram

On Fri, 1 Jun 2001, shek_chan hotmail com wrote:

Sorry sir, i have try to follow the FAQ to creat digram but i can't do it
!!  my problem is that i can't export the file to .png and .shape, so i
can't do other steps, so can u teach me or help to do so.  Thank you very
much!!

You're talking about creating new shapes, yes?  If you're using
Dia v. 0.86, the shape export feature doesn't exist yet.  By all means
upgrade to 0.88.  If you're still having trouble, please give us some more
detail on your setup and the behaviour you see.

-Lars

--
Lars Clausen (http://shasta.cs.uiuc.edu/~lrclause) | Hårdgrim of Numenor
"I do not agree with a word that you say, but I    | Retainer of Sir Kegg