Re: Trouble exporting to png

On Fri, 13 Jul 2001, François Désarménien wrote:

13 Jul 2001 07:52:24 -0500
Lars Clausen <lrclause cs uiuc edu> wrote:

That's interesting.  I can export to PNG with 0.88 and newest CVS no
problem.  What's the version of your libpng?  Mine is 1.0.10.

Mine is 1.0.5. But sorry, I wasn't clear enough : the problem seems to
be with this single schema. I exported others with no problem.

If the .dia source of this faultly schema could help you, just let me
know, I'll send it to you.

That'd probably help.  Sounds like you're hitting on some rarely-used part.

-Lars

--
Lars Clausen (http://shasta.cs.uiuc.edu/~lrclause) | Hårdgrim of Numenor
"I do not agree with a word that you say, but I    | Retainer of Sir Kegg