UrShapes & UTF 8

Hey Cyrille. I saw your post about the UML changes and it occured to me that I'm not doing much in UrShapes to support UTF8. Actualy I have done nothing because I am not totaly shure how Gnome/GTK+/Dia handles UTF8. First, can you point me to the docs and second can you briefly go over how Dia incorporates UTF8. I would like to start placing support in UrShapes so that I don't have to revisit the problem later.

On a side note to thoes anticipating the UrShape stuff. I have stopped coding for awhile while I finnish up some things I have been putting off. I also want people to look at the code and send me comments and perhaps patches. Don't worry I will pick up again very soon. As soon as I get some things out of the way I will dedicate myself to getting UrShapes to a state that is both workable and usable to all.

--
J5