TARBALLS DUE: GNOME 3.1.91 beta release, and string freeze

Hello all,

We are definitely rolling fast now, 3.2.0 is close, it's now time for
a second beta release, 3.1.91, and we need your tarballs to make it
happen!

  Tarballs are due on 2011-09-05 before 23:59 UTC for the GNOME 3.1.91
  beta release, which will be delivered on Wednesday. Modules which
  were proposed for inclusion should try to follow the unstable
  schedule so everyone can test them.  Please make sure that your
  tarballs will be uploaded before Monday 23:59 UTC: tarballs uploaded
  later than that will probably be too late to get in 3.1.91. If you
  are not able to make a tarball before this deadline or if you think
  you'll be late, please send a mail to the release team and we'll
  find someone to roll the tarball for you!

Also we will be entering string freeze:

  No string changes may be made without confirmation from the i18n
  team and notification to release team, translation team, and
  documentation team. From this point, developers can concentrate on
  stability and bug-fixing. Translators can work without worrying that
  the original English strings will change, and documentation writers
  can take accurate screenshots. For the string freezes explained, and
  to see which kind of changes are not covered by freeze rules, check
  http://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject/HandlingStringFreezes.

For more information about 3.1, the full schedule, the official
module lists and the proposed module lists, please see our colorful 3.1
page:
   http://www.gnome.org/start/unstable

For a quick overview of the GNOME schedule, please see:
   http://live.gnome.org/Schedule

Thanks,