TARBALLS DUE: GNOME 2.29.5 Development Release (also: String and UI change announcement)

Hello all,

(Sorry for the delay in sending this email)

Tarballs are due on *today*, Monday January 11th, before 23:59 UTC
for the GNOME 2.29.5 Development Release, which will be delivered on
Wednesday.

Please make sure that your tarballs will be uploaded before Monday
23:59 UTC: tarballs uploaded later than that will probably be too late
to get in 2.29.5. If you are not able to make a tarball before this
deadline or if you think you'll be late, please send a mail to the
release team and we'll find someone to roll the tarball for you!

We'd like also to remind you we are entering in :
* String Change Announcement Period : After the GNOME 2.29.5 release, string changes must be announced to gnome-doc-list and gnome-i18n.

* UI Change Announcement Period : After the GNOME 2.29.5 release, UI changes must be announced to gnome-doc-list.

For more informations about 2.29, the full schedule, the official
module lists and the proposed module lists, please see our colorful
2.29 page on the wiki:
   http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointTwentynine

For a quick overview of the GNOME schedule, please see:
   http://live.gnome.org/Schedule

--
Frederic Crozat
Mandriva