TARBALLS DUE: GNOME 2.27.3 Development Release

Hello, fellow hackers,

You thought you could have a nice week-end, enjoying sun and ice
creams... Guess what ? You were wrong ! Yes, my friends, you will have
to code the entire week-end, for what reason ? Release tarballs for
GNOME 2.27.3 Development release. Too bad ;-) (Of course, if you are
lazy or want to enjoy a non hacking week-end, you can still upload
your tarballs right now...).

Tarballs are due on Monday June 15th (this Monday) before 23:59 UTC
for the GNOME 2.27.3 Development Release, which will be delivered on
Wednesday. Modules which were proposed for inclusion should try to
follow the 2.27 schedule so everyone can test them.

Please make sure that your tarballs will be uploaded before Monday
23:59 UTC: tarballs uploaded later than that will probably be too late
to get in 2.27.3. If you are not able to make a tarball before this
deadline or if you think you'll be late, please send a mail to the
release team and we'll find someone to roll the tarball for you!

For more information about 2.27, the full schedule, the official
module lists and the proposed module lists, please see our colorful
2.27 page on the wiki:
   http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointTwentyseven

For a quick overview of the GNOME schedule, please see:
   http://live.gnome.org/Schedule

Thanks,
--
Frederic Crozat