Converting SVN repos format to v5

I'm planning to convert the SVN repository format from (mostly) v3 to
v5. This will make SVN gain merge tracking (it isn't perfect though).

I don't think anyone will notice any downtime, I'm planning to do this
on Sunday morning. I've converted the SVN archive to this version and
it is now 2.2GB vs 3.0GB originally (non-archived SVN is 27GB).

If anyone is interested in the script (isn't ready yet for a live
conversion), see svn-migrate-repos in sysadmin-bin module. Basically an
incremental dump + restore while ensuring hooks + chmod/chown are set
properly.

--
Regards,
Olav