End of new modules proposal period for GNOME 2.26

Hi,

Here's a quick reminder: if you want to propose a new module for
inclusion in GNOME 2.26, the deadline is on Monday 24th November at
23:59 UTC. We already have a few proposed modules, but some more might
be in the pipes, so don't forget to send a mail!

All the details about proposing new modules are available at:
    http://live.gnome.org/ReleasePlanning/ModuleProposing

It's also a good opportunity for people to look at the currently
proposed modules and test them. This will help when we'll have the final
round of discussion about them.

We expect discussion to heat up about the module proposals at the end
of December and at the beginning of 2009, and to reach a decision around
mid-January. That is (again, like for 2.24), when everybody will be away
in vacation and a few release team members will be free to do what
please them ;-)

For more information about 2.25, the full schedule, the official module
lists and the proposed module lists, please see our 2.25 page on the
wiki:
    http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointTwentyfive

For a quick overview of the GNOME schedule, please see:
    http://live.gnome.org/Schedule

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.