TARBALLS DUE: GNOME 2.23.2 Development Release

Hi all,

We all work better with tight deadlines, don't we? If that's not the
case for you, then please pretend it is: that's a lame attempt to find
an excuse for this late reminder ;-) Apologies for this, and thanks to
the maintainers who already did a few releases. We'll most probably
accept tarballs that will be released on Tuesday for 2.23.2, but please
jump in #release-team to tell us if you intend to release your tarball
tomorrow.

Tarballs are due on Monday May 12th (*cough*Tuesday accepted*cough*)
before 23:59 UTC for the GNOME 2.23.2 Development Release, which will be
delivered on Wednesday. Modules which were proposed for inclusion
should try to follow the 2.23 schedule so everyone can test them.

Please make sure that your tarballs will be uploaded before Monday
(*cough*or Tuesday*cough*) 23:59 UTC: tarballs uploaded later than that
will probably be too late to get in 2.23.2. If you are not able to make
a tarball before this deadline or if you think you'll be late, please
send a mail to the release team and we'll find someone to roll the
tarball for you!

For more informations about 2.23, the full schedule, the official
module lists and the proposed module lists, please see our colorful 2.23
page on the wiki:
   http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointTwentythree

For a quick overview of the GNOME schedule, please see:
   http://live.gnome.org/Schedule

Thanks,

Vincent

--