GNOME 2.21.92 (aka Release Candidate) tarballs due

Hello all,

We are nearing the end of another GNOME release cycle. Everything is set
to make this one even better than the previous GNOME stable release. Of
course, we still have to release a few tarballs before this happens.
Further, perhaps you've done some really nice things, made your program
faster or just made it more usable in general. We should be proud of
such changes and announce these widely. However, as GNOME is large we'd
appreciate that you list all your user/developer/administrator changes
on http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointTwentyone/ReleaseNotes. This to ensure
everyone knows about which program rocked the most during the
development of 2.22 :-)

And now for the usual:
Tarballs are due on 2008-02-25 before 23:59 UTC for the GNOME 2.21.92
rc release, which will be delivered on Wednesday. Modules which were
proposed for inclusion should try to follow the unstable schedule so
everyone can test them.  Please make sure that your tarballs will be
uploaded before Monday 23:59 UTC: tarballs uploaded later than that
will probably be too late to get in 2.21.92. If you are not able to
make a tarball before this deadline or if you think you'll be late,
please send a mail to the release team and we'll find someone to roll
the tarball for you!

FOSDEM warning:
If you think you cannot make it due to FOSDEM, please inform us (r-t)
beforehand! We'll be lenient if you inform us beforehand (meaning:
asap). Possibly we'll roll the tarball for you and claim it as our own
greatness.

For more information about 2.21, the full schedule, the official
module lists and the proposed module lists, please see our colorful 2.21
page:
   http://www.gnome.org/start/unstable

For a quick overview of the GNOME schedule, please see:
   http://live.gnome.org/Schedule

Thanks,