[bug-buddy]: Custom scripts for your application

Hi, after reading Feredico's mail[1] I added that feature to bug-buddy.

Now if you add to your application .dektop file the field:
X-GNOME-Bugzilla-ExtraInfoScript=myscript

that script will be executed during bug-buddy info collecting and its
output will be appended to the report.

For applets you need to use the field:
bugzilla:extra_info_script

I implemented it using g_spawn_command_line_sync, because most of
scripts are supposed just to cat some log/info/configuration files. If
people begin to add time consuming scripts I should move it to the
async version.

Enjoy!

Salu2

[1] http://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2006-November/msg00148.html