Re: [gnome-desktop-testing] Meeting Sep 2nd 2009

Hello,

Regarding the packaging, I created a branch that contains all the debian files:
lp:~javier.collado/mago/debian

and another branch that contains the recipe to create packages using bzr-builder:
lp:~javier.collado/mago/packaging-recipe

Please review the debian branch and let me know the changes that are needed to
make those files be the same ones used for the mago packaging in karmik. Thanks.

Best regards,
    Javier