[gnome-desktop-testing] arguments for open()

Howdy,

I have just run into a case in which I need to define arguments for how
the application is opened. I am starting Pidgin with a basic
configuration. It would be nice if this configuration would be tweakable
from the XML file, and not hard-coded.

This is my proposal, just as we could have an 'args' element in
individual test cases, we should have args for the suite. These
arguments in turn would be passed to the application class's open
method.

Cheers,
  Eitan.