Re: Pilot GitLab program

Hi,

On Wed, 2017-06-28 at 08:42 +0200, Milan Crha wrote:
On Tue, 2017-06-27 at 10:54 +0200, Carlos Soriano wrote:
We’ve been collecting the feedback on this wiki page:
https://wiki.gnome.org/Initiatives/DevelopmentInfrastructure/Commun
ityInput

c) I generate NEWS file from `git log`, which is also the reason why
   commit messages are made the way they are. It saves plenty of
   time. With the "closes #NNN", will it still be possible? Where is
   the "closes #NNN" meant to be, anywhere in the commit message?

Yes, you can put it anywhere in the commit message.

And do note that you don't have to use « Closes #NNN », you can also
use « Closes https://...../NNN ».

Put that on its own line to make it more readable to human, replace «
something very close to the current practice of referencing Bugzilla
tickets in commit messages. :)

--
Mathieu