Down to the wire - last blocker review

As the 3.9.92 release is getting out the door, here is a last look at
what is left on our blocker bug list. Again, thanks for everybody who
helped with a blocker bug already. Your help allowed us to shrink the
list to the very manageable size of 12 bugs - if we can close most of
these by next week, that would be fantastic.

And here they are:

clutter-gtk
--------------
695737  Add wayland support

gnome-control-center
-----------------------------
707570  New designs don't allow me to turn off monitors

gnome-online-accounts
--------------------------------
699491   Don't crash when an identity could not be looked up

gnome-shell
-----------------
704607  background scaling does not work for multiple monitors
706229  mouse cursor occasionally invisible after logging in
706743  Background changes when changing screen resolution
707486  login screen doing Telepathy calls
708186  Unlock dialog deletes parts of your password while typing
708187  polkit dialogs displayed while screen is locked show in ...

nautilus
692041  Search provider does not show any results

NetworkManager
701078  Port NM to BlueZ 5

orca
------
707708  orca launches 5 speech dispatchers

You can find the full list here:
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/buglist.cgi?cf_gnome_target=3.10;query_format=advanced;bug_status=UNCONFIRMED;bug_status=NEW;bug_status=ASSIGNED;bug_status=REOPENED;bug_status=NEEDINFO