Re: GNOME 2.91.90 build issues (tracker, network-manager-applet, libpeas)

On Sat, 2011-02-26 at 08:30 +0100, Vincent Untz wrote:
> Le vendredi 25 février 2011, à 18:08 -0600, Dan Williams a écrit :

> > > This is because we release GNOME versions as a set of tarballs; and we
> > > produce individual modulesets targetting those, see this one for an
> > > example:
> > >   http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/teams/releng/2.91.90/gnome-suites-core-2.91.90.modules
> > >
> > > This is also why the release team publishes a schedule, sends
> > > "tarballs due" emails, nag people for tarballs, etc.  And that's why
> > > if you want to be be a core GNOME module, you should follow the
> > > schedule, publish tarballs in due time, etc.
> >
> > Well, it's not really a core gnome module and will eventually be
> > supplanted by the shell's built-in indicator applet.  Yes, we do need a
> > tarball release off git master.  But clearly including code from
> > branches that are not meant to be used with latest GNOME isn't going to
> > work...
>
> Which is why tarballs from the right branch are useful :-)

Which are now present; you'll be looking for:

http://ftp.acc.umu.se/pub/gnome/sources/NetworkManager/0.8/NetworkManager-0.8.995.tar.bz2
http://ftp.acc.umu.se/pub/gnome/sources/network-manager-applet/0.8/network-manager-applet-0.8.995.tar.bz2

Cheers,
Dan