Re: GNOME 3.0 Blocker Report for week 01

From: Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net>

> Delivery-date: Tue, 04 Jan 2011 19:27:19 +0100
>
> Data taken from Bugzilla (bug reports with GNOME Target field set):
> https://bugzilla.gnome.org/buglist.cgi?bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&bug_status=NEEDINFO&cf_gnome_target=3.0
>
> I can send this on a weekly basis if it's considered helpful.
> Feedback welcome.

One question about these targets:

"Migrate from PyGTK to PyGObject introspection-based bindings"
"Port to GSettings"

I had the feeling, probably wrong, that both objetives were "good to
be", or "we would like that all the modules fulfill this", in summary
something that "...could definitely help with our work in integration
and consistency" (from here [1]).

But now you are including them as a reason to be included on a blocker
list.

Could you confirm that? It those apps doesn't fulfil those GnomeGoals
[2][3] will be blocked for GNOME 3?

[1] http://live.gnome.org/GnomeGoals/
[2] http://live.gnome.org/GnomeGoals/PythonIntrospectionPorting
[3] http://live.gnome.org/GnomeGoals/GSettingsMigration