GNOME 2.29 Release Notes

Hello GNOME Developers!

It's that time when I need your help to start adding new features and
benefits of the upcoming GNOME 2.30 release for the release notes[1].

The 2.28 release was the first time I helped organize the release notes
and they were also a topic of conversation at the Marketing Hackfest.
For those reasons I'd like to get started a few weeks early in the process.

If an application or library has new / cool / exciting features or
changes, please add a brief summary to the wiki page.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Paul

[1] http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointTwentynine/ReleaseNotes