nautilus-actions is back

Hi everybody,

I didn't want see nautilus-actions fall back in the obscurity. As many of you, I use this so practical extension on an every day basis, and I was upset to no more find any upgrade nor maintenance.

Frederic has created this project, led it during many years and really made a great work. I'd wish thanks him for all of that. But time has passed, Frederic has wished reorientate his time differently, and he was searching for a successor for about two years now.

I've been lucky enough to come in a moment where Frederic was free enough to help a lot and give me some key indications about his program and its environment. With his agreement, nautilus-actions has so now a brand-new project manager.

I'm very proud of this new rule in the open-source communauty.

In the next weeks or so, and with your help, I hope we will be able to release a new "official" version (which may even include some patches currently waiting in Bugzilla !).

The historic web site is now available at http://www.nautilus-actions.org