Re: Platform

Il giorno mar, 05/05/2009 alle 14.05 -0500, Shaun McCance ha scritto:
> Hey folks,

[...]

> The list is what came to mind as I was writing this email.
> Please feel free to discuss libraries I forgot.

Thanks Shaun, you're wonderful as always. I also think it would be nice
to mention gobject-introspection in a separate part, because using it we
can easily provide bindings to other languages and many other nifty
things.

As for other things: is GNOME pushing tracker, beagle or just xesam (now
that it's published)? Maybe I'm a bit confused about all this. Please
help me understand.

seed may be worth mentioning. Also libcanberra.

Another question: what about inserting a section about gtk-doc and/or
doxygen? Documenting source code is quite important.

Thanks,
Matteo