Re: GNOME 2.26 module inclusion discussion heats up

Brian Cameron wrote:

> Note that Solaris does not yet use PulseAudio.  On Solaris we are
> currently using the GStreamer backend for libcanberra, so it is
> incorrect to say that it is an official approved dependency just
> by virtue of libcanberra.

Oh sorry about that, I didn't know libcanberra worked without
PulseAudio, and it was listed as a "known dependency of our
dependencies", see
  http://live.gnome.org/action/recall/TwoPointTwentyfive/ExternalDependencies?action=recall&rev=35

But then PulseAudio has never been proposed as an external
dependency... <sigh/>

        Frederic