Module dependencies

 Hi all,

 I'm observing your conversation and learn GNOME code
 since I plan to contribute something in the future.

 I would like to ask if it is possible that someone
 write module dependencies in gnome starting from top
 to down. For example - top modules are ..... -
 module is dependent from modules .

 Also I saw that dominant idea is to consolidate
 dependencies in gnome 2.30=gnome 3.0. Is this main
 target for gnome 3.0?

 Thanks,
 Uros Nedic, MSc
 Belgrade, Serbia