Re: Generating .gitignore files

On 04/22/2009 11:15 AM, Vincent Untz wrote:
Le vendredi 17 avril 2009, à 21:51 -0400, Behdad Esfahbod a écrit :
Hi,

Based on an idea from halfline, I hacked a few lines to automatically
generate .gitignore from Makefile.am.  It grew to a couple hundred lines,
and is available from pango/git.mk.

[...]

Bug reports, enhancements, etc welcome.  Read the comments in the file
first though.  Eventually I'll find a better way to distribute this file.

This is full of awesomeness! Will you move this to gnome-common (when it
gets unbroken)?

Yes!  When it gets unbroken...  Still figuring out how to do it best though.

behdad

Thanks,

Vincent