Re: dconf

Can current gconf settings be easily loaded into dconf? e.g. can someone
launching into a gnome 3.0, dconf-based, system for the first time still
have the same wallpaper settings as they did before?

I'm assuming that a) the settings still make sense and b) that the
application can provide a mapping between old and new settings.

Gnome 3.0 is of course an invitation to break everything, but I'm
wondering if its possible to not break absolutely everything from the
users perspective?

 - Callum