Re: GNOME 3.0 Schedule draft; Streamlining of the Platform.

Matthias Clasen wrote:
> It would be really helpful for this to get some feedback from people
> who have already done a conversion to GtkBuilder. What were the
> gotchas ? What are the tricks that one needs to know ?

I've worked with GtkBuilder some in gnome-keyring. So far the big gotcha
have been the lack of support in glade for saving in the builder format
directly. Maybe this has been fixed by now, haven't checked.

The above necessitated some conversion autofoo using
gtk-builder-convert. This isn't extremely complex, but it needs to be
documented in a 'best practice' manner.

Cheers,

Stef