Re: dconf

Hi,

On Thu, Apr 2, 2009 at 11:37 AM, Ryan Lortie <desrt desrt ca> wrote:
> first: GVariant.

For those of us who are ignorant, like me: what is GVariant, how does
it relate to GValue, will it deprecate GValue and if so, why is it not
possible to just fix GValue instead? It's not in your email which I am
responding to, and it's not in the email which announces the existence
of GVariant either.

(The answer might be long and inappropriate for this mailinglist, so
how about a blog post instead?)

Thanks for your work,
Ronald