Re: Requiring DOAP instead of MAINTAINERS file

hi,

I do fully agree with Murray. We, gnome dev, are mailing interacting
with SVN. That's enough :). I really dislike managing my software via a
web interface (be it launchpad or Gna! or wathever), because that's
always out of sync.

I see few sources of "informations" about a project : mainly svn,
install-module, bugzilla and maybe some blogs (e.g.
http://gnome-scan.blogspot.com/ ). Bugzilla is already fed by
install-module. Having a syndication of all those sources of information
making a minimal but complete consistent painless module/project webpage
would be very nice. I think that's one of the top TODO item for Gnome
infrastructure.

Regards,
Étienne.
--