how to take screenshots of cheese

hi guys!

as gnome 2.22 gets ready, we probably need some screenshots of cheese.
as other programs, like eog or tomboy can show just some sample media, i
cannot show just a sample face. any idea how i could make screenshots
without having my face all over the gnome website? well, i would like
that too, but i dont know if you guys want that ;)

daniel

--
this mail was sent using 100% recycled electrons
daniel g. siegel <dgsiegel gmail com>