Re: Module proposal: Project Hamster for GNOME 2.24

Looks cool.

Not really related to 2.24 at all, but have you looked at the
'timeline' stuff nat wrote some years back[1]? Might be interesting to
integrate that idea somehow. (Timeline has been on my mind, since I
find the shell history meme that is all the rage on planet.gnome to be
supremely ironic on a project which once had it as a goal to end shell
usage.)

Luis

[1] http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/timeline/ very little about it on the
web, but search for timeline in this page http://nat.org/2004/august/