New clock applet for 2.22

Since everybody is making proposals for 2.22, here is my contribution:
we should merge the clock applet with the intlclock that Novell has written.

David and I have done some further work on it to support timezone
setting and weather information, the current status of which you can
see here:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/FeatureClockApplet

This is using new technologies that have appeared lower in the stack,
like DBus system bus activation and PolicyKit, and can serve as good
example for how to integrate these into the desktop.

We want to do some more work on it in the Gnome 2.22/Fedora 9
timeframe, as is explained on the wiki page.

Matthias