Re: Proposed module: monodevelop

Hello,

> (Note: let's suppose we have a developer tools suite)
>
> Information about monodevelop:
> http://www.monodevelop.com/
>
> Danilo's evaluation (i18n point of view):

Am not sure who proposed MonoDevelop, but MonoDevelop is not ready to
ship, it has not even reached 1.0, and there are many things that will
change (layout, documentation, internals, build setup, code generation)
that make those of us in the Mono team not recommend MonoDevelop for
being integrated in its current form.

We did not propose this module, and would like to withdraw this proposal
from Gnome's consideration because it is not a 1.0 product yet.

Miguel.