Re: What happened to Subversion?

Looks like we failed somewhere to get the word out about
devel-announce-list widely enough.  It's a very low volume list meant
for important announcements.  Granted, as aes mentioned, the general
discussion happened on gnome-hackers but for those who'd prefer to
just get the big announcements, the postponement[1] and new date[2] of
the SVN migration were both announced to devel-announce-list.

[1] http://mail.gnome.org/archives/devel-announce-list/2006-March/msg00003.html
[2] http://mail.gnome.org/archives/devel-announce-list/2006-May/msg00004.html

Then I'm very sorry to have been bothering the wrong list unnecessary.
/me goes and subscribes to yet another mailing list

The new Subversion migration date is fantastic news though.

--
mvh Björn